Outsource Piping Design & Drafting
BackOffice Pro is a certified Piping Design and Drafting services provider. We provide ISO9001-2008 quality standards and customized piping services to our international clients, including architects, consulting engineers, developers, contractors and small, privately-held firms. We help all of these companies to meet the complex design, installation and regulatory challenges they face on projects around the world.
When you contract with BackOffice Pro, you will be outsourcing piping design and drafting to an offshore firm with over 14 years of experience in the industry; one that is recognized by the heavy engineering community worldwide, as possessing the best engineering and designer talent and technology available. You will quickly discover the benefits of working with a firm that is committed to excellence in everything we do.
Piping Design and Pipe Stress Analysis Services at BackOffice Pro
Piping systems are subjected to different loads and stresses like pressure, temperature, vibrations and seismic conditions depending on the type of fluid, temperature of the fluid and surrounding conditions. Considering these conditions, BackOffice Pro caters to clients' requirements for piping design and system validation and optimization through pipe stress analysis services such as the following:
- Paper or blue print to CAD
- 2D Piping Layouts
- 3D Piping Layouts
- Plot Plan Development
- Conceptual Pipe Routing
- Piping Design Criteria Development
- Pipe Sizing Calculation
Pipe Stress Analysis Carried out on the Following Types
- Cross Country Pipelines
- Sub Sea
- Nonmetallic (Example: FRP (GRP), HDPE, PVC, etc.)
- Internally Lined Piping (Example: Ceramic Lined Pulverized Coal Piping)
- All loads (Weight, Thermal, Seismic, Wind, etc.
Some of the Software We Use for Piping Systems and Piping Stress Analysis:
- CAESAR II
- AFT IMPULSE
Industries We Serve Include:
- Marine Vessels
- Industrial Installations
Process Industries Services at BackOffice Pro
- Oil and Gas
- Offshore platforms
- Plumbing Section Drawings
- Food and beverages
Benefits of Outsourcing Mechanical Engineering Service
- Outstanding technical expertise. Our engineers and draftsmen are experienced in working with all the leading CAD systems. Your people won’t be spending time reworking our files into your company’s standard CAD format.
- A company used to working in many industries around the world. We understand your business and its unique challenges.
- Adherence to international standards. All of our engineers and draftsmen are trained in ISO/ FDA requirements. We meet or exceed industry regulatory standards.
- Rates that can save you 40-60% on your design costs.
Why You Should Act Now
As the global economy grows, you should consider outsourcing some of your engineering services. Don’t wait to follow your competitors lead into employing offshore outsourcing as a growth strategy. When you outsource piping design and drafting services to BackOffice Pro, you can be assured of receiving the highest quality work at a greatly reduced cost.
Begin the process now by clicking on the “Contact Us” button below to get more information on the complete line of engineering services we can offer your business.
- Engineering Firm in California Successfully Routes AC Unit to the Sitting Layout with MEP Design and Drafting Service
- New Zealand Based Seating Designer and Manufacturer Beat Competition by Outsourcing 3D Product Animation
- Trinidad Based Engineering Consulting Firm Received Piping and Instrumentation Design Service
- Best Piping and Instrumentation Diagram Help Illinois Based Leading Carbon Recycling Company in the Plant Piping Design
"BackOffice Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with BackOffice Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."