Outsource Electrical BIM Drafting Services to India
BackOffice Pro has a team of experts on hand who provides top-quality electrical BIM services for engineering or architectural design projects. Utilizing our deep knowledge of electrical systems, high level of training, and extensive experience in the electrical BIM field, the BOP electrical BIM services cannot be beaten. Whether it is electrical design and layout electrical lighting fixture modeling, BOQ of electrical equipment, fire alarm system modeling, schedules of circuits and Panel Board and much more, we have it all.
With the unparalleled experience and expertise that BackOffice Pro keeps in house, our electrical BIM team can deliver unmatched quality. Our engineers stay current on all relevant software solutions, such as CMiC, AutoCAD MEP, Navisworks, Autodesk Revit and more. Get in touch with us today so we can share more about how we can help in improving your projects if you outsource electrical BIM drafting services to us.
Electrical BIM Drafting Services Skillsets at BackOffice Pro
- Highly experienced in 3D electrical drawings, including field installations and coordination, for accurate electrical modeling of the final design.
- Proficient with architectural and engineering documentation ensuring a smooth transition into the next step.
- Trained and fluent in all necessary electrical BIM software solutions, like BIM, Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, and AutoCAD MEP.
- In-depth knowledge of all standard electrical symbols and routine electrical drafting conventions and standards.
- Expertise in the power systems, electrical design, I&C signals, communication systems, fiber optic installations, civil engineering applications, and architectural design principles.
- Master at CMiC and all requisite construction software tools for project management.
Electrical Design and Drafting Services BackOffice Pro Offers
On outsourcing your electrical BIM service needs to BackOffice Pro, you’ll get the following services under one roof to choose from, to ensure complete delivery on your project’s vision:
- Electrical Lighting Fixtures Modeling Key to any project design is ensuring space is properly lit and wired for necessary lighting fixtures. BackOffice Pro’s experts are highly skilled and trained for appropriate electrical light fixtures modeling.
- Preparation of Lighting & Power Circuit Drawings BOP provides you with detailed lighting & power circuit drawings so an electrician can pick up your project design and know-how to integrate the necessary wiring systems into the building
- BOQ of Electrical Equipment In conjunction with our electrical design for your project, BOP provides a bill of quantities (BOQ) to aid in planning for the actual construction and what products will be needed in implementation.
- Schedules of Circuits and Panel Board BOP’s electrical system experts provide detailed electrical drawings and breakdowns of all system circuits and panel boards to create real systems from your designs.
- Modeling of Fire Alarm Systems Fire alarm systems are critical electrical design elements that must be up to safety code, so BOP’s experts include the necessary modeling of these critical systems.
- Modeling of Power Systems, Data & Communication Systems While designing your building’s electrical systems, we integrate the detailed and complex systems for power, data, and telecommunications to help create a fully functional building.
- Modeling of Cable Trays and Conduits Per the Given Project Layout systems are complex, and any building design must also come with appropriate cable trays and conduits to house that project layout, and this service is standard in BOP’s electrical BIM services.
- Walk-through of Electrical BIM Model To help convey and communicate the final project design, BOP provides a walk-through of the electrical BIM model so you can visualize the project in three dimensions.
Benefits of Outsourcing Electrical Drafting Services to BackOffice Pro
- Receive everything you need to efficiently prepare your project for structural analysis, saving you time and money in the design process.
- Receive the best electrical site plans, electrical, power, and lighting system design; electrical panel schedules and electrical one-line diagrams.
- Get assistance in planning and designing voltage drop and fault current calculations in a way to optimize the system with maximum improvements.
- Get better simulation in both thermal and lighting performance for your electrical BIM designs
- Experience an exceptional change management process that allows your project to utilize faster creation and better collaboration and coordination among different experts and disciplines.
OOutsource Electrical BIM Service Requirements to BOP
Electrical BIM design is a critical and complicated step in any architectural or engineering design, so you can’t overlook them. When deciding how to best achieve your electrical BIM needs, consider how outsourcing your requirements to BackOffice Pro in India can help you find the best possible results while meeting deadlines. Outsourcing your electrical BIM drafting services to BackOffice Pro will elevate your project’s quality and make delivery ultimately go smoothly.
Reach out to BackOffice Pro today to learn more about our electrical BIM drafting services.
- BOP’s BIM Specialists Developed BIM Model for Converting a 4-Story Building into a 24-Story Massive Structure
- Canadian Mechanical Engineering Company Used Outsourcing Model to Cut It hydraulic fixture Detailing Cost
- New Zealand Based Seating Designer and Manufacturer Beat Competition by Outsourcing 3D Product Animation
"BackOffice Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with BackOffice Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."