Outsource Casting Design Services
Outsource casting design and manufacturing support services to BackOffice Pro (BOP) and avail support engineering services to bridge the gap between ideation and production helping manufacturers reduce time to market. BOP helps save time and money involved in secondary alterations by helping optimize manufacturability. BOP works as an extension to the existing team and provides casting design services that meet functionality, reliability, and robustness standards as well as looking aesthetically pleasing.
BOP has worked on several casting design and manufacturing support projects with complex shapes with an impeccable delivery timeline. BOP offers to cast engineering design services to some industries including Aviation, Heavy Engineering, and Automotive, and various foundries, etc.
Casting Design Skillsets at BackOffice Pro
- Experienced metallurgical and technical personnel with experience in casting design
- Experience in CNC, Foundry, assembly shop, pattern shop, conventional machine operations to handle design projects involving Sand, Wood, Rubber, Alloys, Plastic molding,etc.
- Degree in mechanical, electrical, or MEP streams
- Expertise in the latest technologies including AutoCAD, Inventor, IDEAS, SolidWorks, Unigraphics, HyperMesh, Pro/Engineer, CATIA, MSC Nastran, Moldflow, etc.
- Ability to handle intelligent parts & assembly modeling assignment irrespective of project size and scale.
Casting DesignServices at BackOffice Pro
BOP offers Casting design and manufacturing services to a list of industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Textiles, Railways Industries, Farm Industries, Printing Industries, Valve Industries, Machine Builders, etc. These services include Rapid Prototyping, Reverse Engineering, and Numerical Control.
- Apart from these BOP also offers Patterns made of Wooden/ Cast Iron/Aluminium/Gun Metal, etc., Sand Casting, Shell Molding, Machine Molding, Lost Wax Casting, Non-Ferrous Alloys, Gravity Low Pressure, Gravity High Pressure, Investment Casting, Plastic Mold, Rubber Mold, Blow Mold, Prototyping & Resin Modeling, etc.
- BOP also looks into operational aspects like Mold Flow Analysis, Fill Analysis, Flow Analysis, and Warp Analysis, Cool Analysis, etc.
- BOP has the right capabilities to provide design support for mold components including lifters, inserts, cooling, the line as well as gates,etc.
Benefits of Outsourcing Mechanical Engineering Service
- Reduce manufacturing cost, time and effort for the in-house team as BOP provides ample assistance to get high-quality casting design.
- Access to a talented team of CAD professionals with knowledge of the latest technologies and software.
- Secured labs ensure data security. BOP uses high-end servers to assure all modeling and designing workis stored for easy retrieval.
- Development labs around the globe to meet global time zones that ensure reduced query response time.
Outsource Casting Design and Manufacturing Service Requirements to BOP
With the rapid growth in technology and growing competition in the market, most enterprises today want to reduce design and drafting costs to focus on core activities. BOP provides an easy offsite Casting Design services team to handle crucial manufacturing design processes.
When enterprises outsource Casting Design and Manufacturing services to BOP, it becomes easy to access good quality design work at affordable prices.
Contact BOP today for any casting engineering design services and avail qualitative and cost-effective solutions to your manufacturing projects.
"BackOffice Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."
"Our company has been associated with BackOffice Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."