Image Processing Company in Denmark Increased Sales by 60%, Reduced Delivery time by 40%, and Operation Cost by 60%
A Norwegian firm wanted to increase its number of studios from 13 to 21, across Scandinavia. Its ultimate goal was to have 200 studios across Europe.
Ideally, the client would send us 100-120 photos spread over 3-4 folders daily. The time difference between Norway and India might have made things tricky, but we managed to submit the finished work 48 hours before the actual deadline.
The major challenges faced by the client as it set out to get offshore help were:
- Photo cropping
- Path clipping
- Editing the background of images
- Editing images
- Sharpening the photos
- Path fixing
- Panorama stitching
- B/W to Colour
- Re-creating images
- Cleaning up photos
- Layer masking
- Colour correction
Using a highly efficient team of skilled designers and animators, we provided the client with complete image processing solutions. The software used included Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Quark Express. These were the results that were delivered by our team of experts:
- Due to a successful outsourcing team that worked round the clock, the client managed to deliver products to its customers well ahead of time. We helped them reduce their delivery cycle by a whopping 40%.
- Finding skilled manpower and funding the infrastructure for them to work in, is quite pricey in Norway. By partnering with us in India, the firm saved 60-70% of its operating costs.
- By assigning each designer in the project team unique login details, we also ensured that client data security was never compromised.
- To ensure that the client had an advantage over its rivals in the highly competitive world of photography, we always delivered the projects 48 hours before the actual deadlines.
- Before starting the work on this project all NDAs were duly signed and agreed upon so as to maintain a high level of confidentiality that is a prerequisite in any business deal today.
- By delivering the work in a timely fashion we also ensured that the client got more business from its customers. Overall, the client's sales increased by 60%.
- Once the technical aspect of the business was handed to us, the client etched out more time for itself to concentrate fully on the photography side, thus ensuring that a lot of valuable time was saved.
- After half a year of partnership, the CEO of Back Office Pro led a team of four and visited the client in Norway to better understand the business so as to ensure that all lines of communication were clear both ways.
"Our company has been associated with Back Office Pro from the last few months, which is so quick to respond to all our requests and very eager to understand our processes and standards. It was a pleasure working you and let’s hope our relationship will stay forever."
"Back Office Pro has been a tremendous resource for our engineering works that is very precise and attentive to respond all our concerns. Understanding our procedures within a very short period is really appreciable."